Wednesday, 30 August 2017

Whiskas 6-pack Merdeka promotion at Giant

So far I've been referring to Giant so often but I don't get any commissions LOL. Hope other places will have better deals soon as they do have deals even on some similar brands like Whiskas, Purina, Vitapets but somehow falls short compare to Giant's 60th Merdeka catalog.

Even at last sharing on Smartheart promotion,  I already hinted I bought the Whiskas 85g 6-pack at Giant as it was a low price for a while but this is even lower till September 6 2017. So take advantage of this Independence Day savings while pampering our cats.

Do check out some of my articles from my other blogs. Thank you.
Which is better? Hand or Machine Car Wash?
Top 3 online money making opportunities you can try
Utilize government health clinics to save tons of money

No comments:

Post a Comment